Friday, November 25, 2011

Compeers

Good day to you, my Brothers and Sisters.  The Reverend has faith that you are enjoying the day and keeping your hard-earned dollars in your pockets.  Say "No" to the Down-Pressor and the heinous plot of Black Friday.

It is with gratitude that I relate to you the wisdom of the young.  My giant genetic envelope called my attention to an esteemed compeer of ours in the struggle, The Reverend Billy.  Now I am here to tell you, Sisters and Brothers, the Reverend Billy is doing good work out there.  The Reverend Squeaky-Eye gives a tip of the Rev Lid to the Rev. Billy and, in the immortal words of our Man, Joe Bob Briggs, urges our Brethren to "Check It Out!"


Now, the Rev has his own struggle to deal with, mostly raking leaves at the Fortress of Solitude, in this brief gap in the torrential GreyNorWet's interminable rain.  Preachin' is fine, but the chores have to be done first, don't you know.  

Keep the Faith, My Brethren!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment